My kids love to eat meet and veggies on a stick and so do I, it makes it a little more fun I guess. Everything on a stick seems to always be a big success when you have kids so therefore we make lots of our foods on a stick. This recipe is one of my favorites, it reminds me a little of ‘Kofta’ but I like to use ground beef instead of ground lam. They are super easy to make and it takes no time, you can even prepare everything and let it rest in the fridge over night which is win win when you are a stay at home momma who have a busy schedule. Let’s get to it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lbs of organic grass fed beef
- 1 Finely chopped Onion
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 dl of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Little handful of oats(option)
- 2 tbsp of fresh thyme or rosemary
- A tbsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- A pinch of chili flakes(Option)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix it with your hand mixer.
- If possible let it rest in your fridge for an hour or two.
- Make little long balls with your hands and put them on a stick.
- Fry on middle heat on your frying pan til brown and crisp.
OPTION: Mash some avocados with garlic, salt, pepper and lime to dip dip dip your meet sticks in. YUM!
Love Lou ❤