If you love pizza as much as I do and you don’t eat bread then you might like this one. I got this recipe from er danish food blogger called madbanditten.dk but changed a little and added some extra stuff. IT IS YUM. I tried out a bunch of low carb pizza crust but this one is my favorite. It is super easy to make and it fills you up good. And you don’t get that heavy feeling in your tummy after like you do with a normal bread crust pizza.
LOW CARB PIZZA WITHOUT BREAD RECIPE:
What you need crust:
- 8 oz organic creme cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup quality shredded parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Pofiber or oat fiber – HERE
- tbsp of any kind of spices/herbs you like, I love to add oregano, thyme, paprika or a bunch of fresh herbs.
You can use whatever kind of topping you prefer. I like making it simple with tomato paste, chorizo and onion and a little shredded mozzarella. My daughter love when I make one for her with only ham and cheese.
- Turn on your oven on 400
- Put all your ingredients in a bowl and mix it with your hand mixer.
- Grab a large baking pan, cover it with parchment paper and spread out your batter into the tray with a flex spatula, it is a little sticky, so it might be easier to wet your hands and use them.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, depends on your oven. Done when light golden all over.
- Take it out and let it cool down til it’s cold.
- Put on your preferred toppings and bake in oven again til done.
Option: I like to add fresh lettuce, herbs or a little pesto on top of my pizza. YUM!
EAT AND ENJOY
Love Lou ❤