OKAY, these muffins are so freakin delicious, made with nothing but the good stuff, with that i mean, only made with naturel sugars. I pretty much make them once a week for our friday candy day or for a cozy saturday afternoon snack, my kids LOVE them and you can eat them without feeling bad. You can add tons of different ingredients and make them just as you desire.
Here you get my super yummy kids friendly no sugar, no flour recipe. Try them out!
- Handful of Almonds, get them here Organic Almonds
- Handful of unsalted Cashews or any kind of nut you like Organic Cashews
- Handful of Shredded Coconut, i love this one Organic Shredded Coconut
- A tbs Cinnemon or Raw cocoa powder or Organic Raw Licorice Powder
- A tbs Coconut oil or Coconut Syrup(for the sweet tastebuds) Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs Ghee butter, use a good one, i use this Organic Ghee Butter
- 10 medjool dates, get them here Organic Medjool Dates
- 3-4 eggs
-Remove the seeds form the dates
-Put ALL the ingredients into your food processor or blender. And blend it up good
-Put the ‘batter’ into your muffin baking cups
-bake in oven at 390°F for 20-30 minutes depending on the oven, so keep an eye on them.
Have a great day
Love Lou ❤